Saturday, April 23, 2011

Creative Blogger Award

Dizzy Miss Lizzy from And Your Cowboy Mouth nominated me for the creative blogger award! Thanks so much, it means a lot.  So now its my job to list 10 things about myself to share with you all and pass on the award to ten other bloggers.
I've written over 50 songs
I collect old vinyl lps and only listen to music that's from the 60s, 70s and 80s

I do yoga everyday
I love taking pictures, especially of nature
I love art, drawing, painting, scrap booking etc
I've been playing guitar for 4 years
I sew most of my clothes or buy them from ebay (only vintage clothes)
I'm a dreamer and Ive always imagined what it would be like to live in the 60s
I've been wanting to go to California for about 3 years now.
I love going on long road trips.


I nominate these amazing blogs:

Women Of the Beatles @ beatle-girls

Gloria @ musings&inspiration

Leticia @ lovely bohemia

Anna Lee @ Good Vibrations



(Photos-gypsysupertramp.tumblr.com, splitpeavintageblog.tumblr.com, thegirlskeepcomingtothecanyon.tumblr.com, sunnyaftertaste.tumblr.com)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yaay thank you so much :D xoxo

Lizzy said...

Hey! You've written 50 songs? That is incredible & yoga is the best. You seem like a very creative person :)